10.27.2009

Finally!

(First off, I told you I was a horrible blogger. It's been almost 2 months since my last post, haha. Sorry!)

But guess what! In two days, I'll be turning 17 (I feel so old!), and today, I got my first birthday present!

Well, technically my first three presents! That bike (a Schwinn Ranger that I've been in love with forever), the basket on it, and a cute blue helmet. I can't wait to start riding! It'll be awhile, unfortunately, because I have no clue how to pump the tires and they're woefully flat. :(

On Thursday, I'll be going out to eat with my mom, my boyfriend (Ryan), and a couple of friends, so maybe I'll get a few more presents, haha! It'll be fun regardless, of course.

Just for fun, here's a list of things I'd love to get for my birthday!
1. This skeleton t-shirt from RVA
2. The wonderful Diana+
3. Or the adorable Instax
4. A fanny pack like this one
5. A subscription to Nylon
7. This Vespa, in red
8. These awesome shoes
9. A pretty typewriter
10. These boots

Haha! Okay, that's it for now. I'm working on my "18 Things to Do Before I Turn 18" list, so I hope I can get that posted up soon!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...