11.27.2009

Granny Squares!

Time to cross one thing off my 18 Before 18 list...I learned to crochet granny squares today!


The one with white in the middle is the second one I made. It's a little better. I'm still getting the hang of it, though! I want to make a clutch like this one from an RVA class. It's so cute(:

So in other news, it turns out that Ryan is exhausted from working on Black Friday, so we won't be going to the movie (Fantastic Mr. Fox). We might go on Sunday, instead. I sure hope so! So I'll be home tonight...I should probably work on my homework...eh. I doubt it. Haha...I might embroider something. Or paint. I'm not sure.

I can't believe the break is almost over! It was amazing. So relaxing. Just what I needed...I'm dreading going to school on Monday, though. Ugh! I can't wait for Christmas break! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...