11.26.2009

Happy Turkey Day! :D

I'm thankful for...

1. My family! This is us last Christmas at the Sam Adams Brewery in Boston.

2. My friends! I wasn't here in this picture, but this is Tracey, Sarah, Christine, and Kaitlyn over the summer. I love these girls(:

3. My boyfriend. I love him, of course. This was taken at an Astros game we went to over the summer.

And this is what I had for dinner! My mom and sister didn't have time to cook, so Ryan brought these leftovers of his to me. I was very grateful for that(:
One more thing I'm thankful for...and looking forward to...Elsie&Leigh-Ann's Style School class! I'm signed up and I can't wait for it to start! Elsie is going to post the first thing about the Style File tomorrow, according to the Facebook page...I'm counting down the hours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...