11.13.2009

Meme!

Well I know I should have a "Things I Love Friday" post but, as usual, I'm too lazy to gather pictures and links and such...so here's a meme, instead! Get to know me a little.

1. Where is your cell phone:

Winston, my pretty white iPhone, is sitting on my lap(:

2. Your hair:

Usually pretty boring, but I love my new bangs.

3. Your mother:

I love her! :D


4. Your father:

He's pretty crazy. Haha. But awesome.


5. Your favorite food:

Mexican!


6. Your dream from last night:

Involved Harry Potter. Well, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson. We were hanging out. It was cool.


7. Your favorite drink:

Upsidedown caramel macchiatos (with extra caramel!).

8. Your dream/goal:

My dream is to own my own adorable shop somewhere and make a living off my own creations. I'd also like to be a teacher.


9. What room are you in:

My living room.


10. What is your hobby:

Crafting...knitting, sewing, embroidering, cutting and pasting. I also like to write reviews of things for my school paper.


11. What is your fear:

Spiders! And being left behind.


12. Where were you last night:

At Zio's with my mom and her best friend and his mom. Lovely people(:


13. Something you are not:

A music snob.

(I am, however, a book snob. And a cell phone snob.)


14. Muffins:

Are amazing! Especially blueberry ones. Just not chocolate chip, I can't eat chocolate in breakfast foods.


15. Wish list items:

My birthday list! I didn't get any of that, so they're all options.


16. Where did you grow up:

League City, Texas. Most boring suburb everrr.


17. Last thing you did:

Coughed! Ugh, I hate being sick.


18. What are you wearing:

My pajamas, haha. Camisole and shorts.


19. Your TV:

One of those true life murder mysteries, at the moment.


20. Your pets:

I don't have any! Except for my sister's cat and the kitties that live at my dad's house. I want a Husky, or a pug, or a teeny puppy. Or a lamb! I'd love to keep a lamb as a pet.


21. Your friends:

are my life. I love every single one of them.


22. Your life:

is pretty amazing right now(:


23. Your mood:

Antsy. Wanderlust-y, as always.


24. Missing someone:

My boyfriend.


25. Vehicle:

I wish!


26. Something you’re not wearing:

Socks.


27. Your favorite store:

I don't really have one.


28. Your favorite color:

Red and aqua, or yellow and light grey. Those pairs.


29. When’s the last time you laughed:

Earlier, while reading MLIA.


30. When’s the last time you cried:

Yesterday, during Private Practice.


31. Your best friend:

I have 5! 4 girls and 1 boy. If you don't count family.


32. One place you go over and over:

The bookstore.


33. One person who emails me regularly:

Facebook? Haha.


34. Favorite place to eat:

Mely's.


35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:

in an apartment with my loving boyfriend, substitute teaching and managing my shop.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...