1.25.2010

Monday Lovelies(:

Welcome to the very first installment of my new blog feature: Monday Lovelies!
I figure everyone needs a little pick-me-up on Monday evenings, so every week I'll be posting things I find cute (or lovely, get it? hehe) for all of my wonderful readers to feel inspired and cheered by. I look forward to this! So here we go!

1. Lovely necklace (literally!)

2. Lovely sweets

3. Lovely couples

4. Lovely lighting

5. Lovely records

6. Lovely drinks

7. Lovely lyrics

8. Lovely tights

9. Lovely mail

10. Lovely snow
(all images from weheartit)

And that's it for today! I hope you feel a little happier now, no matter how was day was going to begin with. Make sure you check back in every week for more lovely things, my darlings!

blog signature

2 comments:

Sandy C said...

Found your blog from a comment on Freckled Nest! Your Monday lovelies is so... lovely hehe! I heart pink and just love the pink mailbox and ceiling with chandelier! Can't wait to see more from you!

marybethb said...

this is so cute too!:) those starbucks drinks are making my mouth water! haha

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...