1.12.2010

Style School, AKA only school I ever want to attend(:

Style School has begun! :D
Here's the beginning of my Style File! I had embroidered the words on some pretty scrapbook paper and taped it on. OMG I love masking tape, hehe.

Style File preview
Style School Intro
Wardrobe1
Home1
Creative1

Of course, I'm not done yet! I have loads more pictures in my "inspiration" folder on my computer, just waiting to be printed and pasted in! Plus, I have to make dividers, but first I need to go to Micheals to get some scrapbook paper! Woohoo, I live for craft store visits(:

The first two projects have been posted on the class blog but I haven't had a chance to start either on yet. (Finals. *shudder*) Today's project, a cute photo hanger, will be first, I think. God knows we have enough old hangers to cover my walls with them! Hehe.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep goofing off and listening to Muse.

xoxo
emily mae

6 comments:

Kim Dismukes said...

Can't wait to see all of your Style School creations! Does the syllabus contain any "make a neat gift for your mom" assignments (hint, hint)? LOL

Emily said...

Hahaha, very funny. :P
I'm sure there's something I could make for you. We'll wait until the end and you can pick something you like(:

Alli said...

Your pages are adorable! I'm so far behind that I haven't even purchased a binder yet (although I do have a few pages made). Ack!

Ashley said...

Your embroidery is PERFECT! I'm just learning- you are definitely an inspiration!

Emily said...

Thank you, Ashley! Do you happen to have the Sublime Stitchery book? That's how I learned; it was very helpful (and cute!).

mle jean said...

cute style file! I'm in style school too :)
Its the best!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...