1.05.2010

Yay for Facebook memes.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to TEN Different People


1. Thank you for being such a great friend and always sticking with me.

2. You are awesome. Really.

3. I miss you. I wish we hadn't stopped being friends.

4. I truly believe that you saved me. I'll always be grateful for that. I love you.

5. I wish you could understand what you're doing to yourself.

6. Please listen to your friends. They don't want to lose you, and neither do I.

7. Calm down sometimes. You're awesome but you exhaust me.

8. How did I go this long without you?!

9. Even though we don't talk much, I don't know what I'd do without you.

10. I love how we have so much in common.



NINE Things About Myself


1. I procrastinate like crazy.

2. I'm loving life right now.

3. I think too much.

4. I have over-active maternal instincts (I can't stand it when my friends are sick or sad).

5. I'm in love.

6. I worry *way* too much.

7. I hate socks, even though my feet freeze without them.

8. I'm addicted to my iPhone.

9. I like being alone sometimes.


EIGHT Ways to Win My Heart


1. Tell me truth. No matter what.

2. Comfort me when I'm sad.

3. Bring me flowers, candy, little gifts.

4. Surprise me.

5. Tell me your secrets.

6. Be there for me.

7. Fight for me.

8. Compliment me for no reason.


SEVEN Things That Cross My Mind Constantly


1. My family.

2. My boyfriend.

3. My friends.

4. Stuff I forgot to do.

5. Stuff I want to do.

6. My future.

7. Things I regret.


SIX Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep


1. Shut down my computer.

2. Put on my pajamas.

3. Tell everyone I'm texting good night.

4. Plug in my phone.

5. Lay down.

6. Think think think.



FIVE People Who Mean A Lot


1. Ryan

2. Christine

3. Gabbi

4. My mama.

5. My daddy.


FOUR Things You're Wearing Right Now

1. hoodie

2. Green Lantern shirt

3. jeans

4. hairclips



THREE Songs You Listen To Most Often


1. The Glee version of ANYTHING

2. I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie

3. Resistance - Muse



TWO Things You Want To Do Before You Die


1. Go on an adventure.

2. Start a family.


ONE Confession


1. I'm happier now than I have been in a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...