2.20.2010

Style School Graduation!

Yes, unfortunately, today was the conclusion of the wonderful Style School. It was an amazing six weeks for me. I've never had so much inspiration and met so many awesome people in such a short time!

And here's my diploma! It was available for download on the class blog, and I grabbed the blank version so that I could color it in myself to match my style!

Style School Graduation!

I'm so happy that I got the opportunity to take a class with such wonderful teachers and classmates. Stay in touch, guys! I love you all(:

blog signature

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaway in the post below this one! :D

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

I'm so sad its over, its been awesome. I will definitly keep following your blog. Your diploma colors are great!

DeAndra said...

I'm sad it's over, too :(

Dennise said...

Aw, your diploma looks good. I'm gonna miss style school too. xo

marybethb said...

yay! style school was lots of fun!:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...