2.04.2010

Things I've Made(:

First of all, a sneak peek at a present for my boyfriend! Our initials. I hope I can finish it soon. Our anniversary was on Friday...but I have no sewing machine and no time to hand sew it! I'm going to tomorrow evening, though.
Love<3

And this little heart! I got the pattern here. It's really easy! I finished it with a little chaining and hooked it onto my purse for a little early Valentine's Day decoration.
Heart(:

Finally, the first one of my clipboards for a Style School project! Just a quick picture to show how it turned out. I can't wait to finish the rest of the boards and get them hung up!
Goals clipboard!


blog signature

2 comments:

katiebug92 said...

I love your clipboard! those are my 2 favorite colors, lol. :P

marybethb said...

i love the little heart! wish i could make one!:)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...