3.02.2010

Friday Friends!

Name: Suzanne

Nickname(s): Suzy, Suz. (pronounced like booze, but with an "s" ;)

Location: Kelowna, BC (Canada)


Blog Address: www.suzyville.blogspot.com

Shop Address: www.suzannemade.etsy.com


What are some of your hobbies? Crafting (jewelry, sewing, painting), art journaling, taking pictures, baking cupcakes

Tell me your favorite...

Food: pancakes, cheeseburgers, pizza, sushi, cupcakes :)

Drink: coffee, red wine, ice cold water, earl grey and chai tea

Movie: Say Anything, Pretty in Pink, Lost in Translation, Beetlejuice, Reality Bites, Across the Universe

Band/singer: The Beatles, Queens of the Stone Age, Metric, Tegan and Sara

Color: grey, black, red

Crafting supply: pretty paper, vintage jewelry supplies

What is your current obsession? polaroids/instant photos, charms/charm jewelry, working on my daily planner (always a work in progress), stuff from the 80's, finding the perfect shade of grey nailpolish, and my new niece :)

How would you describe your personal style? comfy and eclectic


How long have you been blogging? almost exactly 2 years

What made you decide to start a blog? I wanted a place to store online finds/faves, and keep in touch with friends/family and also the creative/crafty online community, as well as keep my customers informed of upcoming shop updates, etc.

What do you like most about blogging? I like that I can use it as a place to speak my mind, and I really like all the great people I get to "meet"/make friends with.

Give me a couple of your favorite blogs to read!

www.blog.polkadotrobot.com

www.frecklednest.blogspot.com

www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com

www.racheldenbow.blogspot.com

www.theblackapple.typepad.com


*If you also have a shop*

What kinds of things do you sell? jewelry, accessories, paintings, stationery

What is your favorite item in your shop right now? these necklaces


Where do you hope your shop will lead you (i.e., selling full-time, opening a real life store, etc.)? I dream of being a *real* (brick and mortar) boutique owner where I could sell all sorts of lovely handmade items, create by myself and other local artisans, as well as the odd book, magazine and cupcake ;)


And finally, what's your biggest goal for yourself for the next year? Get my driver's license!


And, as a special treat for all of my awesome readers, Suzanne has informed that you can receive a 20% discount in her shop until March 5, 2010 (this Friday)! Just use the code "marchfive" in the notes to the seller. :D

Also, thank you guys (and Suzanne!) for being patient. I've had a super busy couple of days. I hope to get more on track from now on! Especially because I have a super-fun announcement to make soon that I think you'll all love!

blog signature

1 comments:

Emily Mae said...

P.S. I'd like to apologize for the formatting errors in this post (weird colors, fonts, etc). Blogger gives me issues sometimes. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...