3.29.2010

Monday Lovelies: Tattoos!

Yes, another themed lovelies post! I've been thinking about tattoos a lot lately! I want to get some inspiring words on the inside of my wrist once I turn 18. So here are a few (all from weheartit) that I find particularly inspiring.

Some about love...





Some to remind you who you are...



Some to remind you who you live for...


Some to tell you the (unfortunate and occasional) truth...


And some with geeky (awesome) origins...



On top of my list of possible words for mine is currently the phrase "boldly go". Yes, it's Star Trek, and yeah, I've gotten a lot of "Well, you may not still like Star Trek in 20 years!" but I think the phrase is sufficiently inspiring to stand on its own, even if/when my Trek obsession dies down.

I'd also love something Harry Potter related, since that was a huge part of my life for so long (and still is). I'm not sure what I'd get, though. I like "expecto patronum" (the incantation to call up your Patronus, your ultimate protector), but it's a little long. "Protego", the shield charm, might be nice, too. Or "lumos", the light producing spell.

Any other suggestions?

blog signature

3 comments:

katiebug92 said...

haha. I think Boldy going would be awesome. :)

Michelle said...

I love the first one! :) And I totally wouldn't have known 'coldly go' was from Star Trek, so go with it! :)

AJ said...

awww, I love that first one and the "I love him" "I love her" tattoos!!

I love "boldly go." That's awesome.
Even not related to Star Trek, it's a great phrase :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...