3.17.2010

What's been keeping me busy...

Oh, I've been a bad blogger, huh? Sorry! I've been so busy lately! But I should be back, starting with a Friday Friends post this Friday! Here are a few glimpses of what I've been up to the past week or so...

A Harry Potter swap on Craftster...
What I sent:
What I Sent.

What I received:
Bag, front, plus everything else

Taking pictures...
Lovely package!

Crocheting...
A bow!

Putting new things on my mobile...
Updated mobile!

I'll have more details later, promise! I have to go eat and grocery shop. Posts will be resume on Friday, as tomorrow will be taken up completely by the Muse concert! :D

blog signature

4 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

How are you lovin your instax? I love love mine.

I love how you displayed your instax.

Emily Mae said...

I *love* that camera! It's amazing. I screw up the pictures occasionally (mostly I just forget to change the setting to an outside one and end up with a super over-exposed picture) but I'm getting better! I've taken 9 and I have 7 good ones.

Thanks!

katiebug92 said...

ooh, cool! I've thought about doing a swap on craftster, but havent found one I want to sign up for yet..

ahhh.. I'm so jealous. I want a polaroid camera. ;) lol

cute mobile!

Emily Mae said...

Katie, I just saw your post in the thread for the Star Trek swap! I'm doing that one, too! I'm thebakersgirl on Craftster. I was going to suggest that one to you but I guess you beat me there!

And thanks(:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...