4.26.2010

Long time no blog...

And I feel so bad! See, the thing is, I've been super busy, especially in the past week. I'm a manager for the Cavaliers, my high school's drill team, and we put on a show this past weekend, which involved me being at school until 10:00 PM every day last week. So, obviously, no blog. And this week, I won't have any time to blog, either. I have testing this week at school, and I have a swap package to get together by the first, as well as preparation for prom that same day! So don't expect a whole lot from me for awhile, okay? I'm terribly sorry. I'm going to continue my posts on the Birds of a Feather blog, as well; I know I've been slacking on that, too!

So tonight I just wanted to tell you all to watch what I think is one of the best shows on TV right now: Castle!


I seriously love this show. Apart from the fact that it stars Nathan Fillion (from such awesome shows as Firefly and Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog), and he can do no wrong in my book, it is also a murder mystery show that focuses on a writer! A snarky writer who is kind of obsessed with making sure people know how to use irony correctly, no less. It's amazing and engaging and hilarious. You should all go watch it right now! Or at least follow @NathanFillion on Twitter, because he's pretty dang funny, too. :D

blog signature

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

@WriteRCastle is "castle" twitter account too. And I think they are both (that one and mr. fillion's) are so great that I have them both sent to my cell phone.

And that picture of Castle/Beckett doesn't do them justice!

This is the first time I've seen someone blog about Castle (and I mostly read crafty/art/etc. related blogs or personal blogs of people into crafts/art/etc.). Thanks for sharing the love!!

I love Firefly/Serenity too, they are classic-some of my all-time favorite TV. :) (I haven't seen Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog)

katiebug92 said...

I havent ever seen that show. I dont watch much tv. well, except for old star trek episodes, lol.

Just thought I'd let you know that My sister Taylor and I are starting an Online craft class, you can read more about it on my blog. ;)

xoxo, Katie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...