5.30.2010

Looking for Sponsors...

Yup! I've been thinking a lot lately about offering ad space here (for reasonable, negotiable prices) and I think that the summer would be a good time to start that up! I'll have lots of free time (I hope!) to craft and blog and get this place going again...lots of great things are coming this summer, and having a sponsor or two would really help me kick those things off.

Sponsors will get designated ad space in my side bar as well as a feature post and any giveaways or other fun things they'd like to participate in. So if you're interested in supporting my little Internet home, please email me ASAP at vansgrrl890[at]aol[dot]com! :D

blog signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...