6.04.2010

Doilies!

I crocheted a couple of doilies! They were a lot of fun, and they turned out super cute, I think!

This one is made from acrylic Red Heart yarn in "soft white" and crocheted with a 5.5 mm hook.
Big doily

And this one was done with cotton crochet thread in white and a 3.5 mm hook.
Little doily

Here they are together, so you can see the difference in size and color. The big one is about 7 inches in diameter and the small one is about 4.5 inches in diameter.
Both doilies

The pattern is my own, just something I made up as I went along. :D

2 comments:

AJ said...

Very, very pretty! Where did you find the pattern?

Emily Mae said...

Thank you! I just made it up, haha! I may write it down later and post it sometime.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...