6.09.2010

Just some announcements!

Look what's coming a little bit later...

Just watch this spot on the Birds of a Feather blog!

And in other news:
I had an idea for a short class at the end of the summer. It would have a sort of back-to-school theme. I know a lot of you aren't actually going to be going back to school, but the projects I have in mind would be useful for just general organization and cuteness, as well! I'm thinking things like pencil bags, cute magnets for your fridge/locker, a customized day planner, a wall calendar...and some fun projects like personalizing a lunch box and embroidering patches for book bags and purses!

I have ten project ideas right now, and I may try to come up with a couple more, so the class would probably run about two weeks and cost around $20.

I'm just trying to gauge interest before I go ahead with this, so comment here if you think you'd like to take the class! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...