6.08.2010

Snack Time!

It's summer, and I'm a 17 year old with no driver's license (or car, for that matter!), so I've gotta plan ahead and get creative sometimes to make sure I have lunches every day at home!

Today I made some awesome queso that my sister told me about, and I thought I'd share the recipe (if you can really call it that!).

Ingredients:

One block of Velveeta cheese

One can of Rotel

Instructions:

1. Cut up one half of the block of Velveeta and put the pieces into a pot.
2. Turn the stove on medium and let the cheese melt a bit. Keep it moving so it doesn't burn.

3. Dump the whole can of Rotel in there.

4. Keep stirring until all the cheese melts...

5. And enjoy!

I had this with some beef taquitos for lunch, but of course it's also great with chips for a snack.

1 comments:

katiebug92 said...

mmm... that looks yummy. I know how you feel, I dont have a drivers lisence either, But I get my sister to take me everywhere I want. lol! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...