7.12.2010

New Schedule!

So I've totally been neglecting my blog lately...I've just been really busy and uninspired, for some reason. I didn't want to fill this thing up with half-hearted posts, so I just sort of...let it hang. But I'm back, and I've thought up a new schedule that will keep me motivated to post (I hope)!

Here it is:

Typewritten Tuesday
I have an electric typewriter, and I really like the idea of typing out something and scanning it to post up here, so I'm going to be doing that each week.

What I Wore Wednesday
I've always thought these were adorable, especially since it's always different, no matter who does it. It's not necessarily going to be what I wore that day, but just something I wore in the past week that I really liked.

Three Things Thursday
This is kind of like something my sister does on her blog (which you should totally check out!), except it'll probably be three things I just love every week!

Say Something Saturday
This will be an inspiring quote! I collect good quotes, so I want to share some of them with you! It might also be a little blogger feature every so often. If you'd like to be featured or have something inspiring to say, contact me! My email is in the sidebar to the right.

Show-Off Sunday
This one will be for showing off something I did during the week! A journal page or two, a work-in-progress, a finished project, a tutorial...whatever!

So that's my new schedule! Something almost every day of the week, so keep checking back! I love you all(:

1 comments:

AJ said...

Looks like a great schedule! :) Have fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...