7.18.2010

Show Off Sunday!

This week I want to show off something I've been working on for awhile: my doodle book! I was really inspired by Elaine's drawing books, the most recent of which can be found here. I started my own back in January, but I didn't want to share it until I was sure I'd be keeping up with it! I only have a few pages, but I want to show you a couple of my favorites!

Things to Make

Spring Break

Hipster Checklist

Teepee(:

So there you go! You can check out the rest of them here!

2 comments:

classy broad said...

such a cute idea!
and i *love* your handwriting!

*xo...

emily said...

i've been totally blog hopping, and just landed upon your blog...just had to say, i'm an emily mae too :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...