7.15.2010

Three Things Thursday

Three things I love this week!

Thing the first:
T-shirt recons! I love decorating t-shirts (I've done shirts for homecoming for the past two years) and I love taking t-shirts and cutting them up to make them cute! I have a big yellow t-shirt just waiting for the scissors soon!

Thing the second: the beach! Actually, the beach is one of my least favorite places (sand is everywhere, and the air is salty and yucky, and our oceans are always brown), but I'm going there today with Ryan and his friend Adam, and I'm really looking forward to it a lot.

Thing the third: my new computer! I love this little thing. It's an Asus EeePC netbook. Seriously, I love that I can take it anywhere! It fits in most of my purses and only weighs a little bit more than the fifth Harry Potter book.

And that's it for now!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I keep wanting to do tshirts.. that and skirts are my 'DIY' faves clothing-wise. :)

and you have the same computer as I! I just got mine for Christmas (last year) from my parents... I love it too! So light and portable. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...