9.18.2010

A bracelet for my boy!

So, things have been alright with Ryan gone...a little hard and lonely, but we've been doing okay.

Senior year has been going alright, as well. Nothing greatly exciting, and I'm not going to use this blog to brag about stuff, so let's just leave it at that, for now, at least. But I'll let you know that things are going well, I'm proud of myself so far, and I've started my applications to various colleges and things. :D

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but I've been really busy. Things are calming down now, though, so I hope I'll be able to blog more often. I miss it! Blogging makes me happy. I'm planning some fun stuff for the next few weeks/months, so that should keep me in the mood to blog!

For now, I'm just going to leave you with a picture of my latest crafting adventure...making a bracelet for Ryan! I used the tutorial graciously provided here on Craftster and came up with this:


The picture's kind of blurry, but it shows off the bracelet. I'll have Ryan take a better picture once he gets it in the mail(:

By the way, in case any of you are wondering what Ryan looks like, here's a picture my sister (who blogs here) took of us before he left:


Aren't we cute? Hehe(:

1 comments:

Hearthandmade said...

i love that bracelet!! you two are very cute :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...