11.29.2010

19 Before 19!

I finally got this list all ready to go! I don't have much time (homework, ugh!) but I wanted to get this out here so it's "official"! Here you go, 19 things I hope to do before I turn 19.

1. give my blog a makeover
2. start an Etsy shop
3. write a short story
4. clean out and redo my room
5. dye my hair
6. attend a craft show
7. publish the first issue of a zine
8. obtain and use a film camera
10. read 15 new books
11. teach an online class
12. correspond with a pen pal
13. learn to do the splits
14. reach $1000 in my savings
15. finish a journaling class
17. complete a painting, or several
18. carve a pumpkin, for heaven's sake
19. physically document this in some way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...