11.09.2010

A Current Fave...





I have just been absolutely loving frozen yogurt lately! The first cup in these pictures came from a place called Sprinkles, and the other two are from a place called Berrylicious. Sprinkles closed recently, but thankfully Berrylicious opened up just in time, and just down the street from my school! Plus, now that I'm able to drive (more on that later!), I have ample opportunity to go down there and get a fun snack right after school. I pick different flavors of yogurt every time, but usually get the same things from the big selection of toppings: mini chocolate chips, cheesecake bites, and rainbow sprinkles to top it off. I think "froyo" is on its way to becoming a new obsession of mine. Haha! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...