Okay, here it is! The final update on my list from last year! I've crossed off the things I accomplished. I didn't get as much done as I would've liked, but I did some fun things and I have some good ideas for my list for this year! That one will be posted as soon as I get it done!
18 things to do before i turn 18
1. publish a zine
2. start an Etsy shop
3. get my driver's license
4. make a boyfriend book
5. sew a piece of clothing
6. learn to style my hair in a cute way 7. get into college
8. carve a pumpkin
9. decorate my room
10. teach an online class
11. hit my first anniversary of blogging 12. start scrapping 13. keep an inspiration journal 14. learn to crochet a granny square
15. knit a sock (or two, I hope)
16. start a doodle book 17. learn to crochet amigurumi
18. wear a completely crafted/thrifted outfit
So that's ten out of eighteen, not too bad! (Some things I fudged a little; for instance, I wasn't actually accepted to either of the colleges I applied to until yesterday, but I did send in the applications before my birthday, so I'm counting it!) Overall, I think I did pretty well! I had a lot of fun this year! Now I have to be an adult. *shudder* Be back soon with my 19 Before 19 list!