11.17.2010

OMG *excited*

I have removed the image that used to be here because I was getting traffic from Google images based on it and...I'd rather not have that skewing my Google Analytics numbers.

So, this time tomorrow I'll be waiting not-so-patiently in line for the MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE. Sorry for yelling that, I'm just so excited! Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life since third grade, it's just so weird to know it's all ending soon...

But I'm going to have so much fun tomorrow! Even waiting in line will be fun. I won't be dressed up this time (just wait until part 2, though!), but I am going to be sporting a Gryffindor shirt and a handpainted Hogwarts crest tote bag all day tomorrow.

I just can't wait! Off to get some sleep now, to prepare myself! Good night. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...