12.30.2010

Christmas Presents!

I had an amazing Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve, I went out to eat Chinese food (a tradition) with my sister, mom, and future brother-in-law. I also exchanged gifts with my boyfriend, Ryan (who, incidentally, just started his own blog! Visit it here!).

On Christmas morning, I woke up around 8:30 and opened gifts from my mama. At noon, we went to open more gifts at my sister's apartment, and then we went to see Tron: Legacy in IMAX 3D as a family. After that, I hung out at my house and messed around with my presents, and finally I went to my dad's house to open the last of my gifts. It was a great day, full of fun and family, just like every holiday should be!

These are some (but not all) of my favorites out of the gifts that I received:



The coffee cup, Kindle case (the black book), crochet hook case (the pink thing), and 365 book (which is awesome and can be found here) are from my mom. The watch is from my aunt, and the gift card (which comes with Legos to build the Target mascot) is from my sister, Rachelle, and her boyfriend Stephen.

I also got an awesome DVD player from Ryan, which I still need to set up!

I hope everyone had as awesome a holiday as I did! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...