12.27.2010

Time to party! :D



Yup, that's right! It's my 100th post here at Divine Chaos! I am so, so happy that I have finally started a blog that lasted! Sure, there have been times when I have neglected this poor thing, but it's also led me to many great experiences and great friends! I am so thankful for the creative online world that I get to be a part of.

In honor of those wonderful friends and experiences, as well as my own accomplishment, I'm going to throw a week-long blog party! The party will start on Saturday, January 1st, 2011, with an introductory post from me, and then it will be a week of fun inspiration, guests, and DIYs to help all of you start the new year with a bang!

I've already talked to several people about guest blogging during the party, but there's a lot of time to fill in a week, so if you'd like to contribute something, feel free to email me using the link at the top of the page. I'm going for a sort of celebration theme, but I'm open to any ideas, as long as it's upbeat and fun, be it a DIY, a giveaway, or anything! Keep in mind that I will need your posts by Friday, December 31.

Thank you, everyone out there, for inspiring me so much and helping me persevere all the way to this, my 100th post. I love you all, and I hope to see you back for the party. :D


P.S. The clipart used in the graphic in this post, as well as those in the banner of this blog, were downloaded from Pugly Pixel, run by the wonderfully generous Katrina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...