1.08.2011

A new kind of Project 365

There are plenty of things I am bad at, and one of the big ones is following a schedule. So when I wanted to have some fun this year by making another attempt at a 365 project (one where you make something new each day of the year), I knew I'd have to try something with a few less time requirements. Enter the idea of making something new each week, instead. I present to you...


partially inspired by this book and this post at The Dainty Squid

Once a week, for all of 2011, I'm going to make something that represents something I love. Other than that, there are no rules for this project whatsoever. I'm giving myself total freedom in hopes that I will actually finish this project. Wish me luck! And check back a little later for the first week's project!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I just wanted to say that I recently found your blog and I love it. :) And this is such a wonderful idea for a 365 project! I haven't committed to one...partially because I'm also bad at following a schedule. Once a week sounds better than every day. haha

Alycia (thecuriouspug.com) said...

good luck on your project! thanks for the comment :) <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...