1.01.2011

Not really resolutions, but...



I made some goals for the next year.

One: Make. Make more...everything. More crafts, more food, more friends, more time...

Two: Write. Write in my journal, write on my blog, write lists, write plans, write ideas, write a book!

Three: Donate. Donate my time. Donate clothes, books, toys (old or new).

Four: Persevere. Get stuff done. Do things, instead of just dreaming about them.

Five: Live! Spend more time outside. Discover new things, new interests. Have adventures!

2 comments:

the perfect pear said...

those sound like awesome goals! i sent you the DIY, did you get it? just checking to make sure everything worked out fine! let me know,
xoxo
L

Emily Mae said...

Thank you! And yes, I got it! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...