3.13.2011

My Etsy is open! :D

My Etsy shop, Divine Handmade, is now open!

Right now, I have ten original ACEOs listed for purchase. These art cards are cute illustrations of different letters of the alphabet. They are part of a series that I am working on at the moment. Each of these is one of a kind, though I may make more of these letters in the future. I'm planning on continuing the series to cover the whole alphabet, so if you have any suggestions for words, feel free to email me or leave a comment here! :D

Letters currently available: A, B, C, D, F, T, S, V, W, Y

Here are a few of my favorites! More can be found on my Flickr photostream.

A is for Apple ACEO
F is for Feathers ACEO
S is for Starbucks ACEO
Y is for Yarn ACEO

I'll have more items listed in the coming week, so keep checking back here for updates! :D

1 comments:

the perfect pear said...

aww everything is so cute! i love the bubble tea <3 yumm

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...