4.29.2011

Something fun!

Oh my goodness, I haven't blogged in a month! This has certainly been a busy month for me, though. I got a job (at Best Buy!) and I've had lots of school stuff going on, getting ready for various end-of-the-year and graduation activities. I haven't been doing much personal crafting, so I thought I would hop on here and share a few fun pictures of myself over the years that my mom and I found last night. :D

Here's my baby picture, at 6 months.

This is a Halloween picture (LSU cheerleader!) that my mom says I'm about 2 in.

This lovely face was captured on film around age 3, I'd say. (I still make that face!)

This is my 8th grade school picture, the first year since preschool that I was cute again(:

And here's one of the pictures my sister took for my graduation announcements! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...