7.26.2011

Most exciting part of going to college...

Shopping for new things! Hahahaha. I love shopping (way more than I should!), and I'm super excited for buying my new school and dorm stuff. I've already got a few things (towels, sheets, coffee maker, computer) but I have quite a bit more to go! I'm hoping to have my fridge and microwave by the end of the week.

But for now, here's what I just purchased today:


This is just a notebook, I believe, but mine is the 18 month planner horizontal planner. I've used this format before and I love it! I'm really excited for it to get here. I ordered it on Amazon (yay free Prime membership for students!) so it should be here on Thursday! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...