7.22.2011

What I Use, Part Two!

Here's Part Two! (Part One can be found here!)

So, part one of this post was the two things I use every single day, and this part is the two things I use really often, but not exactly every single day (even though I probably should).

My eReader:
I absolutely love my eReader. It's an Amazon Kindle, of the white 3G variety. I got it for my 18th birthday last October, from my mom. For Christmas, she gave me an Amazon Lighted Cover, which gives the Kindle an awesome, more "book-like" feel. I also organized and participated in an eReader case swap on Craftster awhile back, and I received this great slipcover for the whole thing to go in. I love having something handmade for my Kindle to ride in. I read a lot on this baby. I take it on every trip and vacation. I still love to read "real" books, of course! But having the Kindle makes reading so convenient! I can take it pretty much wherever (it fits in most of my purses and doesn't weigh very much) and I can always just pull it out and read whenever I have a second. I also love that I can pick up wherever I left off on my phone or my computer. It's a great little device, and I totally recommend it to anyone who likes to read! (By the way, you can check what I'm reading at the moment under this tag.

My camera:
My camera is a Fujifilm FinePix S700. It was a hand-me-down Christmas gift from my sister a couple years ago, when she upgraded to a DSLR. I love it! I mostly use it on Auto mode but one of my goals this year is to start utilizing the manual settings that you can use on this camera. It's great at just casual shots, though. I especially love doing macro shots. It's really useful for taking pictures of craft projects and things like that. The only thing that I don't like is that it is a bit bigger than what I'd like to have for just…random pictures. It's great to take out when I'm planning on taking photos, but it isn't exactly the easiest thing to throw in my purse when I'm just going out with friends or family. But it's really a great "learning" camera, like my sister told me it was for her. I'm really looking forward to using it more in the future and learning more about photography with it.

Well, that's pretty much it! Those four things are the devices that I use most often and like the most. If you've made any posts about this kind of stuff, or have any bookmarked (especially room/studio tours, I love those!), please link them up in the comments! I'd love to see them. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...