8.23.2011

The Creative Setup: Katie



1. Who are you, and what do you do?
I'm Katie, I'm an artist/craft/blogger. I blog over at Punk Projects, posting lots of different craft ideas & DIY's, Inspiration, and the occasional photoshop tip.

2. What hardware are you using?
I have an Acer Netbook that I like to use for most everything, I also just got an iphone, so I can't wait to start playing around with it.

3. And what software? My favorite software?
I l-o-v-e Photoshop! I have 3 different versions of it, but the one I use most often is PS Elements 8.

4. What would be your dream setup?
I've always been jealous of bloggers/crafters that have giant and well organized desks. I would love to have one of those, combined with my laptop, photoshop and my Bamboo Drawing Tablet.

~*~*~*~
This is a feature in which I invite bloggers and other creative people to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. These interviews are unedited, except for adding links to product pages in some cases. Photos are property of interviewees.

I am always looking for more people to interview! If you would like to participate, please email me at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com. I hope to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...