8.01.2011

Current State of the Blog

Check it out!

I am sponsoring Punk Projects this month, a lovely blog by my friend Katie!

This is very exciting for me. This is the first time I've sponsored a blog. It took me awhile to pick one to sponsor, but I know that Punk Projects was a great choice. I met Katie in Style School awhile back and I love her blog. It's full of great DIYs and scrapbook ideas. We also share a love of Star Trek, which is just awesome. :D

So, hello new readers! I'm very happy you're here. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to click around and check things out. And visit me elsewhere, if you'd like! Links to my various online homes can be found in the sidebar to the right! :D

(P.S. I'll be doing a guest post and a giveaway over there sometime this month. I'll make a short post here when it goes up, so keep a look out!)

In other news!

I have renewed the listings in my Etsy shop! I let them expire without realizing it, but they're all back up now, so go check it out! I'm hoping to have a few more things to put in there once I get up to Denton and get settled in at school. I'm actually working on some ideas at the moment, so keep an eye out for updates. :D

I'm looking to interview some bloggers/creative types in a manner similar to those found on a website called The Setup. If you're interested, please email me! emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com

Last but not least, I'm leaving tomorrow for a roadtrip up to Louisiana with my boyfriend to spend a week with my aunt and uncle. I'm scheduling some posts so this space won't be totally empty! Just letting you all know.

xoxo, emily

1 comments:

katiebug92 said...

I'm so happy to have you sponsoring me! (and yes, Star Trek is AMAZING!)

Have fun on your trip! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...