8.20.2011

A fun, easy DIY!


I recently made these for my Scrabble-loving mother and thought it would be fun to share! It's really easy to make a few Scrabble tiles into little magnets for your fridge!


All you need is some Scrabble tiles (I bought some from this great Etsy shop), a pair of sharp scissors, and a roll of magnet tape (mine came from Lowes).


Cut the strip of magnet tape into pieces a little shorter than the Scrabble tiles...


And stick them on the backs of the tiles! Press hard, make sure you stick down all the corners!


I did 50 of them, because that's how many I had and I didn't have any other use for them!


And that's it! Go leave a cute message for someone on the fridge! You can use them to hold up small things, like little notes or photos. Have fun with them! And leave a comment here if you make some, I'd love to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...