8.28.2011

My new room! :D

So, as you might have noticed, I'm blogging from a totally new city: Denton, Texas! And, thus, I am blogging from a new desk in a new room in a dorm building on the University of North Texas campus!

I moved in a week ago today, on the 21st. It was certainly an interesting day, as this is the first time I've ever had to move at all, much less life "on my own". But my room turned out great and I wanted to share some pictures with all of you! :D

Rug!

Bed!

My desk!

DVDs and journals

The Golden Snitch!

Cupcake(:

Sink Corner

Jewelry tray!

I'm not even close to being done with the decorating (I have a few DIY ideas I'm going to get to when I have time!) but I'm really happy with my room for now. It's clean and neat and PINK and I love all the little things I have scattered around (like the Golden Snitch) which just make me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...