8.15.2011

A new feature!


A few weeks ago, I came across a website called The Setup. It's a blog of sorts, with every post being a simple, four question interview with a different person. The questions let the interviewee describe the electronic hardware and software that he or she uses to get his or her job done. These interviews are very interesting to me, but I thought of a way to make it even more interesting: interview creative people! Those interviewed on The Setup generally have technology-related jobs, and while I'm not saying they aren't creative, I just think it'd be fun to see what technology my fellow bloggers and crafters use to work!

So, I decided to start doing some interviews on my own! Check back here tomorrow for the first one, in which the lovely Elaine of Glow in the Dark Soul tells us a little about her creative setup. :D

~*~*~*~
I'm looking for more people to interview! If you're interested, please email me at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com. I hope to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...