9.27.2011

The Creative Setup: Kara



burt

1. Who are you, and what do you do?
My name is Kara. I'm a blogger, photographer, online art journaling/scrapbooking teacher, all-around badass.

2. What hardware are you using?
For photography, I used a Canon 50d and a 50 mm 1.4 lens. I primarily shoot in natural light, but I do like to experiment with using found, artificial light sometimes too! For blogging and art journaling classness, I use a Macbook Pro.

3. And what software?
I use Lightroom and Photoshop CS4. I'm a lover of Camera Raw, Totally Rad Actions, and The Colour Shop actions.

4. What would be your dream setup?
I would love my own studio with a giant workdesk. I would have christmas lights set up and all my art journaling products organized right in front of me. I'd have a grandma couch for photo editing and a corner for backdrops and studio lighting.

~*~*~*~
This is a feature in which I invite bloggers and other creative people to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. These interviews are unedited, except for adding links to product pages in some cases. Photos are property of interviewees.

I am always looking for more people to interview! If you would like to participate, please email me at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com. I hope to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...