9.13.2011

The Creative Setup: Rachell




1. Who are you, and what do you do?
My name is Rachell, and I'm a photographer in the Seattle area. The majority of my work is of the outdoors, of nature and animals. But I really really love food photography. I run a blog and have a print shop of my adventures.

2. What hardware are you using?
I just recently upgraded to Canon EOS 60D. I was saving for a 7D, but after taking a close look at my budget and the stats involved in both cameras, the 60D was completely comparable and fitted my exact needs. I couldn't be happier with it!

As far as lenses go, I have the basic 18-55mm and the 75-300mm telephoto lens. I just recently bought a Diana Lens from Photojojo (haha!) But I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm looking forward to that.

My laptop is nothing fancy at all, just a Dell Inspiron N5030.

3. And what software?
I used to own photoshop a long time ago (in the days when I spent more time on DeviantArt than on Etsy), but after a few moves and a few computers dying on me, I have settled for Gimp and then Picasa for quick editing.

4. What would be your dream setup?
Dream setup would include a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, the newest version of photoshop, my own studio for food photography (which would mostly consist of lots of windows for natural light), and a ton of fun lenses and filters. I love to experiment with photos and see what works for me. Sometimes I barely edit a photo, other times its unrecognizable from its original.


~*~*~*~
This is a feature in which I invite bloggers and other creative people to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. These interviews are unedited, except for adding links to product pages in some cases. Photos are property of interviewees.

I am always looking for more people to interview! If you would like to participate, please email me at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com. I hope to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...