9.14.2011

How cool is this?

For awhile, I've been thinking about creating some kind of landing page to direct people to all of my various online presences. In addition to this blog, I have a shop on Etsy, a Twitter account, an Instagram account, a photostream on Flickr...it goes on and on. I want to be able to give people a single URL and enable them to check out all of these things from one simple page. And that's where About.Me came in.


This site is awesome. It lets you set up a very simple and easily customizable page to direct people to all of your pages and places. It didn't take me long to set up at all. I had already made the image for the background to use on my Twitter profile, so all I really had to do was upload that, change some fonts and colors, and type in my information! Oh, and add links to everything, of course!

The URL for my About.Me page is the one that I'll be putting in email and forum signatures from now on. And it'll go on the business cards I'm going to get one day (when I can afford it)! I'm really excited that I was able to solve my problem so easily, and I highly recommend using this to save yourself from having to choose which URL to give out to people.

You can check out my page at http://about.me/emilydismukes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...