9.16.2011

A-Z of me!


Of course I had to do this, after seeing it on Kara's blog and Elaine's blog!

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Twin! (yay dorm room!)
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes. And laundry.
D. Dogs: One day I will have so many of them.
E. Essential start to your day: Snooze button.
F. Favorite color: PINK.
G. Gold or Silver: Pretty much all of my jewelry is silver, but gold is growing on me lately.
I. Instruments you play: Do my vocal cords count?
J. Job title: Student, writer, crafter.
K. Kids: One day!
L. Live: Denton, the other weird Texas town.
M. Mother’s name: Kim
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any, really.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None! Woo!
P. Pet peeves: Incorrect grammar. People with a "holier than thou" mentality. Abuse of power.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life-forms and new civilizations; to boldly go where no one has gone before."
R. Right or left handed: Right handed!
S. Siblings: Older sister+brother-in-law, two younger sisters and a younger brother.
U. Underwear: Cute ones!
V. Vegetable you hate: Asparagus and artichoke.
W. What makes you run late: See letter E.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Nose! (It was as awkward as you can imagine.)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pasta with pesto sauce, cookies, cupcakes, meatloaf, nachos.
Z. Zoo animal: Oh my goodness, otters.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...