10.01.2011

Designing a blog...for you?

Lately I've been thinking a lot about graphic design and blog designs and how much I love to work with Photoshop and HTML to customize my blog. Last year I was able to take a web design class in which we got to do a little bit of graphics work. That was really my favorite part of the class. This year, I've done a lot of work on my own blog, including trying out some new things with HTML that I've never done before. I'm really happy with my blog right now, but I'm getting "the itch" to work on some new designs anyway.

That brings me to the point of this post: is there anyone out there who would be willing to let me create a new look for their blog? I would do this for free, for the experience and practice. I know there must be bloggers (especially those new to the blogging world) who don't have the knowledge or means to create a blog design they really love, but who aren't quite ready to pay a professional to do it for them. If that sounds like you, I'd love for you to email me!

I will have to limit this to those using Blogger, as I don't have any experience whatsoever with any other blog platform.

I'm willing to work with you to create a one of a kind blog banner/header, graphics for links to other pages (either floating, like the ones I have on the left of my page, or static in the sidebar), and a blog button for you to share with your readers or use if you sponsor another blog. Anything more or less than that is negotiable! I will also be able to work with the layout of your page to a certain extent.

If you're interested in this opportunity, please send me an email at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com and we can begin discussing the project.

I look forward to hearing from someone!

2 comments:

MacGirl said...

Your layout is great! I'm a website designer but just venturing into the world of blogging so I am slowly changing my blog every now and then. I hope someone takes you up on the offer, I'd love to see the finished product. Good luck!

www.macgirlsadventures.co.uk

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

This is such a lovely offer, I just switched my blog over to Wordpress and had to teach myself some html and css to make my new layout or I would totally take you up on this offer. So sweet of you! I'd love to see some of your designs in the future xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...