10.13.2011

Wanted: More subjects for The Creative Setup!


This is a feature in which I invite bloggers and other creative people to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. It was inspired by The Setup on which people with technology-related careers or hobbies post about the hardware and software that lets them do their work. I find these interviews very interesting, and I thought it would be very fun to see what my fellow bloggers use for work and pleasure, in terms of technology.

I have done 7 of these interviews (including the one I posted of my own setup), which you can see here. I've had a lot of fun doing these! One of my favorite parts about blogging is connecting with other bloggers and forging new friendships!

This is just a post to let any new readers know that I am always looking for people to interview! I'd love to make some new friends! Please shoot me an email at emilydivinechaos [at] yahoo [dot] com if you're interested! Don't be nervous! I don't bite! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...