11.15.2011

The Creative Writer's Setup: Teralyn


1. Who are you, and what do you write?
My name is Teralyn Rose Pilgrim and I like to write historical fiction. I recently finished my final draft of a novel about the Vestal Virgins of Rome and plan on submitting it to agents soon. I'm also an avid blogger at teralynpilgrim.blogspot.com.

2. What hardware are you using?
My situation is unique. I have to be flexible about what computer I work on; sometimes my husband needs the laptop and I have to go on the big computer, sometimes vice versa, sometimes I'm in the library, sometimes I'm at my in-laws', and sometimes I'm at work. I can only use the hardware that's available at the time.

3. And what software?
I'm a plain-Jane Microsoft Word girl, but there is one program I can't live without: Dropbox. It's a folder you can access from any computer. Because I have to use so many computers, it's important for me to be able to access all my documents. Jump drives are a pain and email gets messy; Dropbox is the easiest way for me to edit the documents I need.

4. What would be your dream setup?
I would have one computer at home with one version of Microsoft Word. However, I would still use Dropbox in case my computer files were damaged so I can still access them from another computer.

~*~*~*~
This is a special version of a popular feature in which I invite writers and fellow NaNoWriMo participants to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. These interviews are unedited. Photos are property of interviewees.

All the interviews can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...