11.11.2011

NaNoWriMo Meme: Day 11

Ever tried collaborative writing (such as play-by-post roleplaying)?  If so, what do you think of it?

I have done this twice in the past. The first time was back when I was really into the show House, MD (on Fox) and I wrote a lot of fan fiction. A popular writer in the fandom asked if anyone would like to do a collaborative project, and I volunteered, and we started working on a project together. Unfortunately, it never went anywhere, though we were both pretty excited about it. That was years ago, and unfortunately all the work I did is locked in obsolete file formats and neither one of us remembers the details of the project now. But it was a lot of fun.

The other time I did that kind of thing was a LiveJournal role-play game thing that I was a part of after the seventh Harry Potter book came out. It was a role-play of the new generation of Harry Potter characters going to Hogwarts. It only lasted a month or two, but it was a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...