11.15.2011

NaNoWrimo Meme: Day 15

At around the half-way point, it bears mentioning that most of us wrimos have other obligations beside simply hitting that elusive word count.  What else do you have going on in your life (work, school, children, neurotic pets, etc.), and just how much are you shafting it to win NaNo?

I'm in school (I go to the University of North Texas), so I've got a small amount of homework and such to get done. I've been doing it, though. I've also been hanging out with my friends, and my boyfriend, and this weekend I cleaned my entire dorm room. I've also been taking showers as usual (I hear that's one of the first things NaNo-ers give up).

It's worth mentioning that I am pretty behind on my word count at this point, though. But I am determined to catch up, which is why I have shut myself in my room for the night. I'm already over halfway to my goal of writing 4,288 words tonight (to get me to 20,000), so I'm doing well so far. Though I do need to stop writing this blog post and finish my homework so I can get back to writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...