11.18.2011

NaNoWrimo Meme: Day 18

I accidentally skipped a day and posted the questions for days 16 and 17 on the 15th and 16th, respectively. So here I am, back on track.

Who is the antagonist in your novel?  What drives their actions?

My protagonist is named Tristan. Now, I haven't developed him very much, and I'm writing this on the 16th, when I've just decided that he and several other characters are actually from a fantasy universe parallel to our own, so I haven't really decided where I'm going with him yet. What I do know is that he first appears to Rose and the readers as a charming, somewhat wealthy amateur bartender who wants to be a lawyer. He's the antagonist because he wants Rose, and so does Noah, her love interest. I think that, in the fantasy universe, he's the prince of a banished/otherwise destroyed royal family who wants to take Noah's throne. For some reason, he needs Rose to do this, while Noah wants to defeat him and make Rose his queen. Also, they are all some sort of...magical creatures, or beings.

Can you tell I'm making this up as I go along?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...