11.22.2011

NaNoWrimo Meme: Day 22

If you’ve participated in or won NaNo before, what happened to your other novel efforts?  Still in the revision process/querying publishers/scrapped it immediately/etc.

I've participated in NaNo several times, and have never won. All of my previous efforts have been scrapped. Other than this summer's unfinished Camp NaNo project, none of them were good enough to consider digging out of the depths of my room or my old computer hard drive, either.

The Camp NaNo attempt still resides in my Dropbox, and may one day be picked up again, when I decide I'm ready to write a really character driven adventure story, which is what that turned out to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...