11.25.2011

NaNoWrimo Meme: Day 25

What are the names of at least two of your main characters?  How did you choose their names?

My main female character is named Rose, and my main male character is named Noah.

I usually just give characters names whenever they come to me. I have always liked the name Noah, so I decided to use that for the male character this time around. As for Rose, originally she was raised by her grandmother and I wanted an old-fashioned kind of name, and I really liked the use of "Rosie" as a nickname for something. The only "long" version of the nickname "Rosie" that I really liked was Rosalyn, but that reminded me of Twilight, which made it a no-go. So I settled on just plain Rose in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...